Saturday, June 30, 2018

Recipes for picky child (me)?

Hello! I'm 14 years old and I'm a quite picky eater. My mom always makes the same dishes every day, because I don't really like anything else. I don't think that's fair for her. I was wondering if you here at r/recipes knew of a few recipes for a picky child such as myself?

Here are some of the dishes I like.

Lasagna

Spaghetti and meatballs

Gulasch (But like a special version that's only rice, meat and the 'meat-sauce')

Asparagus soup, but not the actual asparagus. Just the soup

Most fast foods, of course.

I dont really like vegetables (big surprise), unless, of course, they're chopped into small unnoticeable pieces. Brocolli and peas are cool though.

I'm sorry if this doesn't fit here. I'm just looking for recipes so my mother and I don't have to eat the same things every day.

submitted by /u/Nickstopherz
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment