Friday, June 15, 2018

[Request] Other uses for Thai Bird Chilies? Preferably oriented towards grilling...

Made this excellent Serious Eats Thai-Style Beef With Basil and Chilies (Phat Bai Horapha) Recipe last night, but only used ten Chilies of a packet of a 6 oz container of them.

Initial searches run into confusion with these vs. sweet chili sauces, or recipes that end up calling for Sriracha instead. Plus I’d prefer to move away from stir-fry on the stove top, as it’s grilling season now where I live.

I don’t have a deep familiarity with Thai cuisine, but I’m sure there are plenty of marinades to be made with them, pre-grilling, or sauces to be added, post-grilling. Maybe even dressings for salads or rice noodles. So I’m asking the reddit hive mind for suggestions.

submitted by /u/wharpua
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment