Saturday, June 30, 2018

Looking to make a tasty hot sauce with no to minimal onion.

Hello! I am an absolute lover of restaurant style hot sauce, the ones that are not straight sauce, per say, but have a little thickness to them. I just recently got into cooking and I have been having so much fun and I want my next "project" to be a tasty hot sauce as I would use it on pretty much everything! My wife is deathly allergic to onions, though she is not a fan of spicy foods the oils in the air will even bother her allergies. What is a great recipe for a hot sauce possibly similar to the sauce at Serrano's Mexican Food, if anybody is familiar with that restaurant (I live in AZ, I'm sure they are all over though). Does anybody have any delicious recipes to share?

Note: As far as the onion allergy goes, it is only the oils. So if I can sub in onion powder or saute them way down (while she is out) that would be fine, too. Thanks in advance, I am really looking forward to having my own fresh hot sauce!

Also, if there are any beginner-type cookbooks highly recommended I would love to check some out but I get so lost since I am new to the scene like not knowing which ones are credible, etc. I would love to cook for her as she has been cooking for me as long as we have been together because I used to be awful at it!

submitted by /u/snrbtz
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment