Monday, June 18, 2018

In need of: An easy Filipino food recipe that includes chicken that I can make for my BF’s dad!

I (F24) am meeting my boyfriends (M44) dad and brother for the first time. His dad is blind and has been for decades. I’ve asked my bf what he likes/hobbies and he said that he usually keeps to himself, enjoys technology, and really likes Filipino food. His dad is Filipino, so I thought the best way I can form a positive connection with him is to cook him Filipino food! I don’t think I’ve ever had Filipino food before and although I love to cook I have yet to make any so I want to try for the first time! Want are some easy Filipino recipes that include chicken? I don’t mind taking time to prep, marinate, etc. I really want to make a great first impression!

submitted by /u/zerofoxxgiven
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment