Thursday, June 7, 2018

Recipe Request to prepare now, cook later (or freeze) for temporarily disabled.

My dad fell off a ladder over the weekend and broke both shoulders. He basically can't do a thing on his own so my mom has taken off work and is taking care of him. I'm trying to help out where I can, so I figured preparing meals that can be frozen or refrigerated and then reheated/cooked later would be a good route since I can't make it over there everyday to help.

I've done some meal prepping before and made crock-pot meals in freezer bags and froze them and then cooked them later, so maybe things like that or stuff that can be put in a casserole dish and just thrown in the oven later in the week?

He can't feed himself right now, so it should be things that are relatively easy to cut-up or bite sized. He's a little picky but not too bad. He won't eat onions, coconut or honey (he's wrong on all of those things, they are all delicious). Also probably shouldn't be too saucy, since that can be messy. Lastly, it should be relatively budget friendly!

Thanks so much! I've got a lot of other things on my plate so it's hard for me to research good recipes!

submitted by /u/cantthinkofausernam
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment