Friday, June 26, 2020

Turkish Delight Recipes?

Hello! So I have no idea if this is the right place to ask this, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I've been really into candy making recently and the one thing I would love to learn about is different variations of Turkish delight/Lokum.

Well, I'm referring to it as that because it's what I'm most familiar with, but I've heard that it's also sold in different countries sometimes under different names? I'm wondering what kind of variations can be found between countries or just different takes on Turkish delight in general that I could learn about.

I would love to try out different recipes for this and experiment. If anybody has any recipes or advice I would be extremely grateful! Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/_ARL0_
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment