Sunday, June 28, 2020

Banana Ideas?

We have been occasionally receiving free food boxes since COVID started and they always have a ton of one or two things. Usually I can be creative, but this time I got 13 bananas, and I hardly ever buy bananas. No one in the house really eats sweets or breads if theyre made, so banana bread isn't high up there on my list. I also know I can freeze them, but the only use I can think of for that is in banana bread or smoothies, and we don't really do smoothies either. The only recipe I use bananas in somewhat regularly is a spicy Carribbean fish soup. Does anyone have creative suggestions for side dishes or savory meals that include banana as the main starch? Or if any homebrewers out there have ideas about incorporating the bananas into a hard cider I would be interested to hear your thoughts! thank you all!

submitted by /u/probob1011
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment