Sunday, June 28, 2020

Recipe TOMT, Light and Tasty magazine, White Chicken Enchiladas

This was one of my favorite recipes and it was lost when our house burned down. Thankfully we saved some of the handed down recipe books but this was from a magazine and all of them were lost. So here’s some details so hopefulky someone can help me find it.

Magazine was published around 2010, definitely before 2015.

Some of the ingredients that make it more unique was black olives and green onions. It was a basic chicken mix but we don’t know what the actual white sauce was made of. It was fairly simple recipe and again, “light” so she doesn’t think there was sour cream or even broth.

Thanks for looking at this and any help is much appreciated. It’s my first time posting here so I don’t know if there’s a better place for this or if I’m breaking some random obscure rule.

submitted by /u/mooncricket18
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment