Monday, June 29, 2020

Nut Bar from Pret a Manger 2000s

Hey all!

Growing up my dad would occasionally bring me these square shaped nut sweets from Pret a Manger when he travelled to the US and they were my absolute favorite sweet as a kid. Last time he found them was late 2000s, and we never figured out what they were. I thought of them till i had those Whole Foods date and walnut cakes (called matitas I think). It’s similar in size and texture but not so much in the taste. My dad says all he remembers is that he used to find them by the cashier, so I’m assuming it was just a little treat that pret sold for a few years.

Anyways, because of COVID I’ve been home with my parents and I really wanted to figure out what those were so I could make them and have it with them. I’ve looked all over the internet but since I have no clue what they’re called it’s hard to pinpoint what exactly to look for. Not sure if anyone remembers the name and/or having them. I know this isnt a lot to go from but I was hoping to find some sort of guidance so I can finally figure out what those where and make it for them.

Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/fifaguybrazil
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment