Tuesday, June 30, 2020

I need help finding a borscht recipe with rhubarb to honor my ggma who just died

So my great grandma (ggma) died last night and I found out this morning. I'm not in contact with that side of the family and I live halfway across the country so between family drama and being broke I can't go to her funeral. I have a great memory of making borscht with ggma so I decided I'm going to make borscht today to honor her. Unfortunately I swear that when we made it together years and years ago she used rhubarb and I can't find any recipes online that use rhubarb. I can't ask any relatives for the recipe because it's a mutual disowning thing. Does anyone have a recipe for borscht that uses rhubarb? I would be super greatful

submitted by /u/cleonardo96
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment