Tuesday, April 23, 2019

(College Student) Recipe Database, help needed!

Hello all, thank you for sorting by new, I love cooking (in my own special way) and am making an app to output recipes based on ingredients available, but targeted specifically at college students! I need help gathering my own database of recipes because my own repertoire is lacking

College students like easy, cheap, quick to make meals. So any small, easy recipe works. But college students also have their own flair. Call me disgusting, but I like soaking pizza in soda and that’s my personal favorite. Think college (besides raman): any fun, unique recipes or simple recipes would be amazing and A BIG HELP! Anything helps!

https://forms.gle/8Ld8uHzhPDD91eMr7

submitted by /u/Lil_Garbage
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment