Sunday, April 21, 2019

Cooking for my friends mental health

So I read this article about how mental health improves when you eat healthy ... and we all know we feel a bit better with a good meal!

Also my mental health improves when I’m cooking.

So I put it out there to my friends that I’d like to cook some meals for people who are more glass half empty than full at the moment so I now have a family of 4 (a single mum and three kids) who eat everything but pumpkin, a pregnant mum who is lactose and gluten free and a friend is lactose free, can’t do spice or olives on my cooking list.

My mum has taken my ten month old daughter for a few days holiday so I’m completely free to cook up a storm with no distractions.

I figure I’ll have to make three separate dishes but I’m just stumped at what to make and would really love your help!

TIA!

submitted by /u/reekyDeeks
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment