Sunday, April 28, 2019

Good recipes for someone who is bulking and going to the gym?

I have a hard time finding good variety of recipes, especially for things that are carby, not pasta, and good for you. (I already know a ton if pasta recipes)

Things I'm looking for, but don't require all in each recipe

Good for meal prepping

Good carbs that aren't tooooo high on the glycemic index or have lots of micronutrients

Not too much prep, I don't mind cooking length but counter space is tight, although I don't mind at all

Healthy fats in recipes

Some quick snack recipes that are very tasty and somewhat healthy

I'm in a city in Canada of 35,000 so can't find too much specialty foods, like I can't find the non sausage form of chorizo which is triggering me.

I ask mostly about good carbs and fats because my protein game is on lock already, cooking chicken breast, burgers, burritos, tuna and salmon, eggs, milk, Greek yogurt, pork chops

Although I don't mind recipes that call for protein, I'm just looking to be able to make big meals, and daily I aim to eat about 170g protein, 400g carbs, 100g fat

submitted by /u/WhoWasBlowjob
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment