Thursday, May 28, 2020

Looking for vegan, nut free, and coconut free recipes!

Hi guys!

I'm looking for recipes that would fit my friend group - one vegan, two vegetarians, one allergic to nuts, one to coconut. We like to have dinner parties together (which we can finally do again since restrictions have lifted a tiny bit!) but it's a bit tricky to cater for all of us.

Here's what we've made so far:

Night 1:

Entree: Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup with homemade bread

Main: Lentil Shepherd's Pie

Dessert: Lemon cupcakes

Night 2:

Entree: Veggie spring rolls + dumplings

Main: Miso ramen with Tofu

Dessert: Pumpkin Chai Creme Brulee

I'll add links to the recipes that I have when I'm at my computer.

Any and all ideas are much appreciated 😊

submitted by /u/biccy_muncher
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment