Thursday, May 28, 2020

Could a baking pro help me crack the code on this recipe?

While visiting my dad last weekend, I stopped at a local healthy meal grab and go store called Planit Eats and got this awesome brownie. It was spectacular. I’d like to have it again, but there are no Planit Eats store locations near me so I’m hoping to recreate it (or something close) at home.

The package lists some of the ingredients, but it seems to be missing a few (it’s a brownie but there’s no cocoa listed 🤔). The brownie itself is not fudgey or gooey, it’s moist but crumbly- you can’t pick it up and eat it or else it will fall apart. It’s also not super sweet like a traditional brownie.

Ingredients (according to package): Almond butter, chia seeds, almond flour, vanilla extract, coconut sugar. Nutrition: 206 cal, 33g carbs, 6g protein, 5mg sodium

submitted by /u/mcouto14
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment