Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hey guys, this is probably going to be a long shot, but I’m hoping to compile a list of authentic, passed down from your great grandma, Italian recipes. More details below, and thanks!

My best friends mom had a recipe book that she put together with Italian recipes handed down through her family. Unfortunately her husband had a rage fit and threw it out in the rain, ruining all her recipes. These were mostly hand written and very old. I guess I’m just hoping to put together a new book for her that would be similar. I know it won’t be the same, but I thought it might be nice. Also I’d like to include a name (you don’t have to include your full name obviously, maybe like Mrs. Moretti) and what part of Italy you or your relatives that gave you the recipe are from! I think that would be a neat touch. Thank you!

submitted by /u/faefifofumble
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment