Sunday, June 23, 2019

Ready to Cook Comfort Food Preparation?

Hi r/recipes!

I had recently saw my budget and for the past three months I felt that I spent too much money on eating outside even though it went over budget, i am still having a positive cashflow.

However, I realized that eating outside was another way for me to entertain myself / making me feel good about myself after I had a long day of work or when I'm having a shitty day.

So I'm thinking, is there any recipes I can make within boundaries comfort food based on these specs:

  • It needs to be prepared first so it can be put into refrigerator.

  • as my place doesn't have working microwave, the prepared ingredients must be ready to be cooked (doesn't matter what kind of dish or how it's preparation is going to be).

  • it can be preserved in refrigerator for at least 5 days.

I am not sure which subreddit I should ask, r/recipes or r/mealprep. But I decided to ask r/recipes first as I thought it would be much more fit the broader context unlike r/mealprep.

Any kind of opinion would be much appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Aeneas23
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment