Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Looking for a very specific cookie recipe

Hello, everyone! First time posting here, and I'm at the end of my rope. I'm looking for a cookie recipe - I made this once years ago, but I haven't been able to find it despite spending hours searching online.

The first step is to spread cookie dough all over an entire baking sheet. Corner to corner, preferably on a silicon sheet or baking paper. You cook it, and while you're waiting, you get a pot and melt some sugar and... butter, I think? Point is, you've got some sort of boiling sugar concoction that's soft enough to spread out easily but hot enough to cause horrible burns if you touch it. On a related note, I made peanut brittle a few times, and I don't remember being afraid that the mixture will crystalize if I'm not gentle enough with it, so I think that means it wasn't a super high temperature? Anyway, once the cookie is done cooking, you take it out of the oven and cover the entire thing with that boiled sugar mix. When it's spread out evenly, you cover the top in chocolate chips, which naturally melt and form a thick layer of chocolate on top.

For the life of me, I can't find it, and I'm nowhere near skilled enough to just wing it and figure out the recipe from scratch. Does anybody know what sort of dessert this is, and how to make it? Hell, even just telling me what this dessert is called will help me search for a recipe. I appreciate any help you can give me.

submitted by /u/Krogs322
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment