Sunday, July 28, 2019

The Journy to the perfect Tiramisu

Hi everyone!

so this is my first post here i'm new ! yehey!

as Tiramisu was my father's favorite dessert.

and now at 2 years of hies passing

i set out on a journey to create the perfect tiramisu recipe. .

what does it mean?

well, each week I'm going to make 2 versions of Tiramisu,

and change a few variables in the recipe.

then give that recipe to a group of 10 tasters (my workmates' friends myself and most importantly my mom !)

the recipe that will be voted for the better out of the two

then in the wee after that, I'm going to take the winning recipe and create 2 versions out of that one then give people to taste.

so on and so forth.

until I'll get to a generation 8 Tiramisu.

at the gen 6 recipe, I'll gather all the information I have and give everyone exactly what is the winning one, and had a blast having all this amazing journey. and tasted so many different kinds and variations of that desert.

what do you think?

PS.

i'll probably write another post from what i learned.

as i'm already in the 2nd generation.

submitted by /u/shayvidas
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment