Monday, July 29, 2019

Attempting THE Sexy Filthy Mush by Meghan Markle

Ok, so I just attempted to make this recipe by Meghan Markle (still in the process actually). However, I did not manage to cook it for longer than a little over 2 hours, because the bottom was close to burning. Even though I scouped the whole thing around plenty of times. It's become so much that it also seems unhealthy to just scrape it off and stir it through...

The sauce is already a little brownish because of it (not burned or too much though) and all pictures I find on the interwebz aren't.

Apart from being out of oil so baking it in some margarine for baking... I don't think such a tiny thing would've been the problem, would it? Good to know: I simmered it in a good old Dutch pan. Not a Dutch oven but one of those your grandma uses to make meatballs in. Please halp!

I will update if it's still good, having just simmered for only half the amount of time...

submitted by /u/MadCatness
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment