Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Does anyone know a good recipe for hot braised chicken? Seems impossible to find.

There are a handful of Chinese restaurants in my St. Louis area that make Hot Braised Chicken and for the life of me I can't find anything online recipe wise as to how this is made that isn't clearly very different.

I don't know if it's a regional dish that isn't super common for other Chinese restaurants across the country or what the deal is, but it's a very spicy chicken with a bit of sweet mixed in to make it bearable that has these whole peppers in there and is just the best Chinese food ever, but we've moved away and can't find it anywhere near here.

Anyone know a good recipe to try to make this at home? Searching online it's either like spicy braised wings or sweet fire chicken or something but none of the recipes seems right or looks right from the pictures and I can't find anything with the exact name/description/look that I've gotten from at least 3-4 STL Chinese restaurants.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

submitted by /u/Teeklin
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment