Sunday, May 20, 2018

[Request] Freezer meals with smaller portions that can be cooked/reheated without an oven or slow cooker.

A bit of a picky request, but I'm looking for freeze-ahead meals that (a) feed 1-2 people instead of a large family and (b) can be finished in a microwave, toaster oven, or stove top. You can imagine how google has failed me here, although I did find a few prospects!

My boyfriend loves home-cooked meals, but due to his very busy work schedule and the fact that we don't live together, he doesn't have much time to cook for himself and usually resorts to fast food or microwavable frozen food. I'd love to send him home with a few things that I can prepare at home and then freeze for him to reheat or finish cooking later. I have a full kitchen with many gadgets, so I'm not very limited on the pre-making side of things. He's limited to a stove top, microwave, and toaster oven. Bonus points if I can package these recipes in disposable containers, since it's likely I wouldn't see any of my good tupperware again if he took it home :P Thank you in advance if you have suggestions!

submitted by /u/lb8o
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment