Sunday, May 20, 2018

Spices/Sauces to use with Salmon Steak Burgers? [QUESTION]

I use to cook a lot and one of my favorite recipes was salmon burgers, but I can't remember any spices or sauces I use to use, so I figured I'd ask here for recommendations! How I prepare this, is normally I cut a filet into bun-sized blocks of salmon, bake them for about 5 minutes, then throw them in a pan and fry them. Then I put them on a bun with some lettuce and tomato slices.

What spices would you recommend? I know chipotle mayo is a popular sauce with salmon patties, but I don't feel like it would fit this salmon burger, and I definitely didn't use it before. What should I use to caramelize the salmon? Algave? Salt, Pepper, and brown sugar?

Thanks for the help!

Oh, and if you can think of any improvements or ideas to the cooking process, let me know, I'm always willing to try out new ideas!

submitted by /u/AerialSnack
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment