Thursday, May 10, 2018

TGI Fridays Pie in the Sky.

Ok. Weirdest request (and maybe someone had another suggestion where to put this) but here goes...

My boyfriend has a really rough week and I told him I’m going to make him a home cooked meal this weekend. I asked him what food he never gets to eat but always wants to and his answer was “Pie in The Sky from TGI Fridays, because they don't make it anymore.”

I know he said it jokingly but I think it would be funny to actually make a dupe recipe for it. That being said, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS OR WHERE TO START!!

Does anyone have any clue how to make this? Google was no help. With some further questioning he described it as “Slice of three-layered cookie pie stuck in a vanilla ice cream, fudge, and caramel sundae with whipped cream”.

submitted by /u/MissPiggysTiara
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment