Thursday, December 21, 2017

What fillings should i make for my crepes?

Im already planning on making a seafood one, with some sole. I am also making one with scrambled eggs, with onions and garlic added, and siracha as spice. What else should i make, or what should i add to my fillings to make it a good savory filling for my crepes?

I dont have any sort of meats i can use, as im trying to use what's in my fridge before i leave, tomorrow night. The Sole will have to fill that spot.......

Here are the major things i can use:

  • I have some squash, radishes, a few jams, Artichoke hearts, some red sauces, eggs, milk, some lemons, some lime, lacinato kale in my fridge.

  • I also have Nutella, sugar, APF, dark cocoa power, brown sugar, rice, cheerios, some tabasco, onions, potatoes, garlic and a few other small things in my pantry.

submitted by /u/ethanbrecke
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment