Friday, December 29, 2017

SOS SOS SOS I want to make something with those tiny clear noodles but what???!!!

You know those tiny clear Asian noodles?? I don’t know the proper name for them but I really want to make something with them. I tried pinteresting to no avail, I just gave up. So I’m asking you guys! I’ll put some of my preferences below but if you could help me out with this I would be SO grateful!!!!

+I live in east Texas, so no crazy ingredients because I probably won’t be able to find them +I’m a college student so my budget is fairly low, I’d like to stay around $20 for any extra ingredients +I don’t mind going meatless +I don’t cook a lot of beef but I don’t hate it +soup/ramen is cool +I have a lot of the basic spices and a lot of ones you use in Indian food +I’m open to new flavors and combinations, I’m not that picky +hate water chestnuts and seaweed stuff. PLEASE for the love of god no seaweed stuff lol

Thank you!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/pearlynautilus
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment