Saturday, December 23, 2017

Frangelico substitute in torte?

Hello!

For our Christmas dessert I have planned to make a chocolate and hazelnut torte with a hazelnut cookie base, covered in chopped hazelnuts and gold dust.

The torte requires (amongst other things) frangelico and liquid gelatine.

I have got all the ingredients except the frabgelico! I can not find it anywhere. Waitrose say they used to but do not stock it anymore. I have been to 4 other shops and can not find it.

Can anybody recommend an alternative? I do think it needs to be alcoholic seeing as I am using gelatine. (Otherwise I would just use hazelnut flavouring) but I don't want to affect the setting.

Thanks in advance! And merry Christmas!

submitted by /u/ItsOnYourTray
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment