Saturday, December 23, 2017

I've got vegetables - now what?

Currently at my mom's and she has me asked that I prepare the vegetable side dishes for tomorrows dinner. I'm not very good at cooking so I'm here looking for help! We have: green beans, mushrooms, asparagus, brussel sprouts, and broccoli. I initially thought to just throw everything together and roast it all but I'm also up to try a couple seperate dishes, for example: roasting the mushrooms, broccoli & brussel sprouts and then doing bacon wrapped asparagous. No clue what to do with the green beans though. Anyways - I'm definitely up for suggestions! Bonus points if they can be made the night before (however roasting seems like it wouldn't be good prepared in advance). Thanks!

submitted by /u/lovevxn
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment