Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Romantic date night dinner ideas?

Hi guys, in a few weeks I'm going to be returning home after a summer internship. It'll be my first time being home in three months, and my first time seeing my partner in two. It's been really hard for both of us, and we've been pretty lonely.

For that reason, when I get home, I want to make them something really special, and set up a nice, romantic date night for our first night back together. Does anyone have any ideas for something I can make that would be really special and delicious, and perfectly romantic for two?

I'd rate myself as a pretty good home cook -- I can cook most things better probably than the average person, but I'm no chef. And money isn't a huge object here since it's such a special occasion.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GamerLeFay
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment