Wednesday, August 23, 2017

[Request] It's 4 in the morning, do you have any dessert recipes that I can make without leaving my house?

The dessert-related stuff I have in my kitchen are:

  • Butter
  • A lot of yogurt (not sweetened or anything like that)
  • 3 plums
  • Lemons (unfortunately they turned out not very juicy)
  • Eggs
  • About 1 cup of rice
  • All-purpose flour
  • Granulated sugar
  • Olive oil
  • Almonds (salted)
  • Walnuts
  • Powdered vanilla extract
  • Dough riser powder (I don't know what that's called in English)
  • Plenty of cocoa powder
  • About one teaspoon of powdered ginger
  • Powdered cinnamon
  • A weirdly large amount of shredded coconut
  • A metric ton of tea (earl grey)
  • Pre-ground coffee (both extra fine and medium coarse ground sizes)

I'm hoping for something other than a simple dry cake. Also, I don't have an electric mixer or any other fancy gadgets. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Gaethan
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment