Tuesday, August 22, 2017

[Request] Looking for Suggestions for Banana based dishes

Hey Reddit! First time posting on this sub :P...

Anyway, my family has just come into possession of 3 full cases of moderately green bananas. (From a Food-sharing group that my Mom participates in)

I'm looking for ideas of dishes (mostly desserts) that can make use of the bananas before they go bad. Most of these will probably be made by my sisters/mother (I'm a guy with near-zero cooking experience), but if something is really simple, I might try my hand at it as well.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for desserts as above that can be tailored to a restricted diet, that would be great. (My Dad loves bananas, but eats Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy free. Uses Honey and Almond Milk whenever possible, uses coconut oil, etc. A little peanut butter is OK, and he has special chocolate that he can eat a little bit of).

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/neolinwindblade
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment