Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Suggestions on any recipes that use grape tomatoes? Or that I can use them in.

My 4 tomato plants are really exploding with life. This is a good thing but has the drawback of drowning me in tomatoes. Just yesterday I picked an entire pound of them. Today another half pound.

So what I'm asking for is any and all ideas / recipes that I can use them in. Also maybe suggest a way to store them, because they tend to go bad after a week sitting in the tray in the fridge.

I'm totally open to all suggestions but with one caveat - there can't be any onions involved in any form. No onion relatives, either. This is because my mom absolutely hates onions, to the point where she might as well be allergic to them.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/2tb-of-yiff
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment