Thursday, June 29, 2017

Inexplicably, the taste of chicken makes me feel ill. Help me find ways to enjoy it?

To preface, I absolutely cannot explain this. I meal prep regularly and usually stick with pork or ground turkey. Sometimes I'll do beef or treat myself to shrimp. But anytime I make chicken, for lunch or dinner, I am literally choking it down.

There are some exceptions, however. Chicken Parmesan, shredded in enchiladas or tacos, buffalo wings, or even those (stupid expensive) chicken sausages (Aidell's or similar brands).

I've tried stuffing chicken with spinach and feta, wrapping it in prosciutto, and even this week made a blasamic glaze caprese chicken .... and each time, it's money down the drain because I just can't stomach it.

Can any of you give me some hints, tips, tricks, or even different recipes that would make this staple a little more palatable?

submitted by /u/nciscokid
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment