Thursday, June 22, 2017

Recipe Request - Caffeine & Non-Acidic Iced Tea

This is my first time posting here so I apologize if this should be posted elsewhere on Reddit.

I recently was diagnosed with dyspepsia (indigestion, acid reflux, heartburn). My diet is supposed to be bland so my stomach can heal. All I have been drinking is water for the past 2 weeks and it is starting to get hard. I have to stay away from caffeine and cannot drink anything acidic.

Iced tea has always been my favorite drink. Does anyone have any recipes for caffeine free and citrus free iced tea? I know this is a unique request but this sub seems really helpful when it comes to food recipes so I thought to give it a shot.

Thanks so much! x

submitted by /u/caniplzpetyourdog
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment