Monday, July 27, 2020

Recipe request: Chinese buffet/restaurant-style string beans!

My favorite way to eat string beans is when they’re from a Chinese buffet/restaurant. I know, it’s not “authentic“, but man, they’re so delicious! Those beans are easily one of my favorite foods of all time.

I would absolutely love it if you guys could share recipes you’ve tried and like with me that will show me how to make them at home.

In anticipation of your responses, I bought 5 pounds of string beans today, because (if you haven’t noticed), I really like them. I’m also in the process of losing weight - 13 pounds since July 5, so string beans should really help continue my progress.

Depending on how many responses I get, my plan is to test each one of your recipes with 1 pound of string beans. If I get five, that will work perfect. If I get 10, I’ll have to do half a pound. I am absolutely determined to find the best recipe out there for “non-authentic Chinese food” string beans.

submitted by /u/diverareyouok
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment