Tuesday, July 28, 2020

How to decide on recipes as a beginner?

Hello everyone on r/Recipes!

I have recently wanted to start losing weight but I am stuck. I am feeling overwhelmed by the amount of recipes available to me and I just don't know where to begin. I just want simple healthy recipes but whenever you search for that it always seems to be something super fancy.

I just want something I can have for lunch and tea every week which is simple. I feel so overwhelmed by all of these recipes that I just want to give up sometimes.

Easy, cheap and healthy. All I want. If not that, even j7st a formula to make easy meals like 2 veg plus 1 carb plus 1 protein. I'm just so confused to start.

Thankyou for any help and sorry for ranting.

submitted by /u/Squidden
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment