Friday, November 23, 2018

Websites or food blogs that list nutritional info/recipes that are easy to log?

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask, but I'm not sure how to even begin looking for this kind of thing.

I'd like to find a blog or website that have recipes (literally any kind) that also list nutritional data, or that lists recipes that are easier to log.

The only kinds of websites I've been able to find that do this are all fitness-y websites and it's generally them trying to re-create "bad foods" in a "healthy" way or adding a ton of protein powder to various foods. I don't care about that, I just want to know how much I'm eating, even if it's homemade ice cream.

Does anybody have some advice?

submitted by /u/anonjihen
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment