Monday, November 26, 2018

Ukrainian cheese pancakes (Syrniki)

In childhood I terribly disliked cheesecakes. Actually, I did not like everything connected with cottage cheese. A few years ago I imposed my love for cottage cheese, but only recently I started cooking cheesecakes. But because of my fastidiousness towards them, I still can’t achieve that perfect consistency, I don’t really like the shape (I make lush - seem too heavy, thin - cottage ones). Today is the very day when we got very tasty cheesecakes, but not really lush ones. I wanted to achieve maximum of lush, of course, but having tasted them, I immediately abandoned this idea! The form you know is not the main thing. They turned out incredibly tasty for me, and I decided to share the recipe with you.

  • Cottage cheese - 475 g
  • Eggs - 2 pcs
  • Sugar - 2 tbsp
  • Flour - 5-6 tbsp
  • Raisins - to taste
  • Sugar powder - to taste

Full recipe

submitted by /u/zym4ik
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment