Friday, November 30, 2018

Help! I have a Cook Off

Hello there! As the title suggests, I have a cook off against my friend to see who the Ultimate Cook is and I cannot have my honor destroyed! The theme is Italian food and consists of three courses, I have decided on these items for my menu:

-Appetizer: Romaine Salad with a light balsamic vinaigrette

-Entree: Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta

-Dessert: Panna Cotta with a blackberry sauce

Now, ive come to ask for help for the reason that I want something to kind of shake up these recipes and really make the ingredients pop. (Also any suggestions to switch out the romaine with another leafy green in light of the outbreak). I’d like to know if there’s anyone out there that has a good marinara recipe, as well as any good recipes for the Panna Cotta and how to make the Chicken Parmesan especially unique. Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/sstarbomb
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment