Friday, July 27, 2018

[REQUEST] Recipes for a carnivore/ very picky eater.

I’m a 19 y/o very picky eater and I very much hate it. I live in a city in the U.S near Cleveland that doesn’t have many big name food places, I can’t even get food delivery besides pizza (not even Uber Eats) I dislike almost all vegetables, cheese on any meat, ranch, salads, basic things that almost everyone loves. Here’s a list of things I mainly eat chicken,beef/hamburgers, steak, rice, mashed potatoes, corn, fries, eggs,. I know there isn’t much to work with but I’m getting tired of eating the same things. I’m a huge fan of BBQ things as Im bbq sauce, chips, seeds, etc. I was just wondering if there was anyone like me and maybe had some recipes for some bomb tasting meats. A Spanish friends mother that I know would make great tasting chicken and pork with rice, I think it was with Goya seasoning or something. I also like Chinese food and haven’t tried much variety but I know I like general Tso’s chicken, Chinese fried rice, and sweet and sour chicken. I think my favorite food would be a hamburger with bacon, I’ve tried fried onion rings, pork, fried mozzarella patty and steak on burgers. Any recommendations or a point in the right place would be appreciated :)

submitted by /u/Tilfy
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment