Friday, July 20, 2018

Searching for a specific Strawberry Pretzel Pie Bar recipe

The bottom is either crushed or very short sticks of pretzels, the kind with big bits of salt. It was kept from falling apart with honey I believe. It made for a perfect salty/sweet combination.

The middle was some kind of cream cheese. There was quite possibly more to it than just that, but it's been a while since I had it.

The top was strawberries and I think strawberry gelatin with it.

When I got it, it was very cold and seemed like it had been stored in a freezer, though I noticed there were no ice crystals and it wasn't hard at all. Definitely fresh, but I know nothing about making food, so it very well could have just been in a super freezer proof container that I've never heard of.

I doubt it'll help identify the recipe much, but I got the bars from a food truck. They haven't had them since and haven't had any dessert items on the menu for a while.

submitted by /u/cudambercam13
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment