Monday, July 30, 2018

Black trumpet, lobster and chanterelle mushrooms recipes?

I recently bought black trumpet, lobster and chanterelle mushrooms. Does anyone have recipe ideas/suggestions?

I've never eaten any of these mushrooms before, so I'm not sure if they could all go together or if I should make separate dishes. Since I've never had them I kind of what them to stand out, and to be able to taste the difference between the three varieties. I'm leaning towards using them all together and pairing them with seared scallops or monk fish. Also keeping the mushroom prep really simple and just sauteing just butter, lemon, salt, pepper. I have fresh bay leaves, tarragon and thyme that I could all or none of as well. Then maybe having a thick white wine/creme leek sauce.

Suggestions on the herb pairing/combo?

Other recipe ideas?

submitted by /u/SweetPlant
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment