Thursday, July 19, 2018

Fresh Fruit Tart's Pastry Cream question.

Recently I tried a Fruit Tart from a Martin's grocery store near me, and I loved the way it tastes. However (I wish I never did) when I looked at the ingredients I saw that it had High Fructos Corn Syrup, which is an ingredient that I avoid like la plaga, so I decided to try my hand at being a patissier and attempt to make my own. I was pretty successful, I didn't burn the cream as I cooked it, I managed not to eat my berries before it was done, it was all good.

One difference that I noticed was that my tart had a much more pronounced dairy taste than the one I purchased from Martin's was.

My question: is there any way for me to remove or reduce the dairy taste in the recipe?

submitted by /u/suckmydickreddityou
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment