Friday, November 24, 2017

Need advice.

Hi, So a short intro about myself. I am 23 year old Male. Suffer from severe depression, i am Bipolar and have some compulsive (bad) habits. I want to improve myself, don't really have real friends and have difficulties making friends.

Anyways, I think I am an okay chef. I love cooking and sharing my food. These days, I am losing my motivation to cook. So, I was thinking about finding a community where I can cook and upload pictures. Really, I do not expect anything from it, just few commends and hopefully some laughs. :) And of course lots of stuffs for me to learn, so advises and criticisms are welcome. Please, do share me new music too (i write this everywhere, hoping to make an ultimate playlist for 2017, just a weird hobby of mine)

I try reddit for some of my mental illness and it really helps.

Anyways, please PM me or commend below to let me know :).

Oh btw, I can cook both pastry and savory recipes. I am the kind of guy who loves fusion of cuisines and making something of my own.

Thanks guys! Love David

submitted by /u/Lyllakocken
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment