Friday, September 27, 2019

Non-american sites for Italian and other european recipes

Hi,

I'm looking for some recipe sites that give an authentic view of European cuisine, especially Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Greek, and French.

Unfortunately, most of the recipe sites I come across on Google and Reddit are American sites (especially on YouTube). A lot of these are great! But I am really looking for 'authentic' (or close to) recipes from these regions if possible, added bonus if the site has some background on the dish.

I recently came across Akis Petretzikis who has some great Greek recipes, and can't wait to try.

I'm using Larousse Gastronomique for my introduction to French cuisine, fare, and techniques which has been great.

submitted by /u/milesred
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment