Monday, September 30, 2019

Looking for a great pumpkin soup recipe

Pumpkin season here in the UK isn’t that long, every year during these few weeks I try to recreate a pumpkin soup recipe that I made once 6 years ago and then lost by the time the next year rolled around. And I fail miserably - as in throw the whole lot away because just unpleasant fail!

This pumpkin soup was amazing, it tasted like Christmas in a bowl. It included spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, maybe ginger. I have a feeling that it used coconut milk but I can’t be sure. I do remember roasting the pumpkin before adding onto the soup and blending.

Here these are Christmassy flavours but I think they might be Thanksgiving flavours too so I’m hoping that someone might be able to help! Pumpkin isn’t hugely popular in the UK so I’m hoping some international input might be more successful than the recipes I’ve been trying!

submitted by /u/blue-buttercup
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment