Thursday, September 26, 2019

Alternative uses for top round steak?

Hello all! I recently bought 30lbs of top round steaks(labeled london broil) for $2/lb and am looking for some new recipes to use it with

So far I've used it to make: -Beef and broccoli -Beijing beef -Fajitas/carne asada -Philly cheesesteaks(it's supposed to be made of ribeye but I cut it thin enough to taste amazing) -Chili -Jerky -Steak -Various soup and roast recipes

I'm looking for anything tasty but a recipe that includes something semi-healthy such as brown rice or beans would be ideal. I love cooking so labor is no big deal. I just really like using this cheap meat to make seemingly expensive meals. Thanks for any recommendations!

submitted by /u/older_refrigerator
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment