Friday, September 27, 2019

I won't trust extremely positively reviewed recipes any more

tl;dr in the bottom. I am not sure if this is the suitable subreddit for this but I am going forward with it. I tried a hot sauce recipe that was highly rated (above four and a half stars from about 20 people) that was displayed as the first search result on my Google search. The final product was lacking in flavor and needed major modifications to fix. I gave it a bad review and was informed that the comment was pending until the mods of the website approve it. It even listed an anti spam filtering tool as the used method and provided a link to how it processes data. The problem is the comment hasn't yet been approved. I tried again to no avail, providing more insight to why I disliked the recipe. Then it came to me (how obvious) that the website filtered out bad reviews. So I attempt o verify my hypothesis and simply write a plain positive review, and just a day after it gets approved and is visible on the website. Jow shameful! tl;dr Some recipes websites filter out bad reviews, so don't trust sketchily highly rated recipes; I experienced it first hand. And yes, I know it is common sense.

submitted by /u/itiswhatitisso
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment