Thursday, September 26, 2019

Pork Shoulder Sauce Request

Hi Folks,

I have a pork shoulder I (over) cooked sous vide. 165 @ 48 hours. It was soaking in soy sauce and black pepper. Looking to take it out and throw it in the oven on high with some sort of sauce on top.

I usually take the juices from the bag and mix that with some bbq sauce, hot sauce, and whiskey on the stove and then put a few layers on while it's in the oven on max. It's very tasty but I'm looking to change it up and use a different sauce.

I have a bunch of apples and oranges, probably an onion, a couple underripe mangos, tomatoes, tomatillos, some tiny bell pepper looking things, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, gochugaru, indian red pepper (not sure what the name would be in english but it has a distinct flavor), oregano, sambal olek and sambal bajak, hoison sauce, and probably some other random things!

Ideas? I could totally go for anything but would like to cook this sooner than later.

submitted by /u/doyer
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment