Sunday, September 29, 2019

Well everyone, the cookbook is DONE and ready to share with you beautiful people!!!

Thanks to all of the fantastic support from this community, I buckled down and spent over 4 hours today transcribing the last of the hand written recipe cards. It's now done and ready to share with all of you beautiful people. I haven't found a free file sharing site yet, so for the time being send me an email at

mamasrecipies52@gmail.com and I will send you the document.

Yes recipes is spelled wrong in the email, but it is the correct address...I might have had a few drinks when I made it.

I will apologize up front for any spelling mistakes, formatting inconsistencies, and other errors.

Original thread link:

https://old.reddit.com/r/recipes/comments/dabxef/im_working_on_moving_all_my_mothers_hand_written/

Once again, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FANTASTIC SUPPORT!!!

submitted by /u/mrfish1991
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment